- Assisted the general contractor with review, analysis and preparation of complex schedule fragnets affecting changed work associated with the major electrical systems, operating room equipment and other aspects of a $600 million, 1+ million-square-foot VA hospital project in Orlando, FL.
- Performed a schedule delay analysis for a $40 million delay and lost-productivity claim associated with the fabrication of over 900 tons of structural steel for the multi-billion dollar World Trade Center Transportation Hub project in New York City.
- Performed a CPM delay analysis and provided expert testimony for a $25 million claim associated with the replacement of a $70 million double bascule-span bridge in Nassau County, NY.
- Provided full-time, on-site CPM scheduling and claims consulting services for a $40 million expansion of an Armed Forces Recreation Center in Orlando, FL.
- Provided expert testimony associated with differing site conditions encountered during the construction of a $21 million, 9-mile storm drain tunnel for a terminal expansion at a major international airport.
- Performed detailed CPM delay analysis on a $160 million condominium high-rise project in Miami, FL. The project consisted of a 57-story tower and a 44-story tower.